1 cup warm water
1 tsp sugar
2 tsp yeast
1 tsp salt
*Optional: 1 tsp pizza spice
¼ cup oil
2 cups flour
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Dissolve sugar in warm water in a medium mixing bowl.
3. Sprinkle yeast on top. Let stand 5 min.
4. Add oil, salt and 1 cup flour. *Option: Add 1 tsp pizza spice. Mix well with wooden spoon.
5. Add remaining flour. Mix well, eventually with your hands. Add extra flour 1 tbsp at a time if dough is too sticky to handle.
6. Knead on floured counter for 5-10 minutes.
7. Grease cookie sheet with a thin layer of margarine and/or sprinkle with corn meal.
8. Spread dough onto pizza pan, working to the edges with your fingers.
9. Pre-bake your crust for 10 min. (prick with fork 1st) and then top and bake for another 10-15 min.
Top with toppings and bake for 20-25 min. or until cooked