1 cup All purpose flour
1 cup Whole wheat flour
1 Tbsp Sugar
2 tsp Baking powder
1 tsp Salt
¼ cup Margarine
2/3 cup Milk
1 cup shredded cheese
½ cup pizza sauce
½ cup chopped pepperoni
Crumbled bacon (cook ahead of time)
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Mix dry ingredients together in a medium bowl.
3. Cut in shortening with pastry blender until the size
of small peas.
4. In a separate bowl, beat egg and milk with electric mixer.
5. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
Stir only until moistened.
6. Flour the counter and turn dough onto counter.
Knead lightly 8-10 times.
7. Roll out to 1cm thick. Cut into 3" squares.
Place a bit of pizza sauce, cheese and other desired toppings on each piece and pinch edges together to seal the dough.
8. Place on parchment paper or greased cookie sheet and bake at
400F for 20 min.