2 chicken breasts
1 small onion (or more if you like)
1 bell pepper, sliced thinly (or more if you like)
1. Mix all ingredients for the sauce together in a small bowl and stir well. Set aside.
2. Cut chicken, onions and veggies into strips.
3. Sauté chicken and onion in 1 tbsp veg. oil in a skillet. When chicken is nearly done, add strips of peppers and garlic. Stir fry until tender.
4. Add sauce and allow to bubble for a minute then remove from heat.
5. Warm the tortillas for about 30 sec. on each side in a hot skillet.
6. Fill tortillas with fajita mixture, grated cheese and sour cream.
What are some of these things? Silicon dioxide? Make your own – better for you and cheaper too! Homemade – pennies!