1 cup warm water
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp active dry yeast
½ tsp salt
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 1/3 cups flour
1 cup flour
½ cup ketchup
2 tbsps brown sugar
2 tsp cider vinegar
1 heaping Tbsp brown spicy mustard
3 Tbsp soya sauce
7-8 good shakes of hot sauce
1. Measure warm water and sugar into pre-warmed bowl.
Sprinkle yeast over the solution and cover with tea towel. Let
sit for 5 minutes, until foamy. Stir well.
2. Stir in salt, oil and 1 1/3 cups flour using wooden spoon. Beat until smooth, continuing to use wooden spoon.
3. Stir in remaining 1 cup flour. Turn onto lightly floured counter and knead until smooth and elastic.
Roll out into a circle to fit pizza pan. Turn dough onto lightly greased pan. Pinch edges slightly to form edge.
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 small onion
2 tablespoons veg. oil
Other Toppings: peppers, mushrooms
Sauce, Pizza assembly and Baking Methods
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Mix all sauce ingredients for sauce together in a small bowl.
- Chop onion and chicken and add to preheated skillet with 2 tablespoons veg. oil.
- Saute chicken and onion until chicken is no longer pink inside and onion is tender. Remove from heat.
- Add BBQ sauce to chicken and toss until well coated.
- Spread BBQ chicken evenly over crust.
- Add other optional toppings (gr. pepper, red onion…)
- Top with mozzarella cheese and bake for 30 min. or until crust is cooked through.